Biometric Support Analyst
Profectus have a brand-new position for a Support Analyst to provide Biometric expertise and analysis to help their client’s growing client base.
Working for what has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK will allow to be surrounded by industry experts and forge a career within this bleeding edge tech company.
The successful candidate will be based from home initially but the requirement to travel to the central London office at some point in the future will be required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and keeping track of tickets and the resulting resolution
- Strive to have a deep understanding and knowledge of the Biometric platform.
- Investigate any performance issues that arise
- Respond to a variety of customer queries
- Liaise with other teams and departments
Ideally you will have:
- A numerate or analytical type degree
- An interest in Biometrics, Machine Learning or Computer Vision.
- Excellent communication skills
This is excellent opportunity for someone to forge a career in a cutting-edge technology company and depending what route you want to go long term you could transition into a more Data Analysis position or Management position so if interested please apply with your latest CV ASAP!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Less than 1 year