A well-established Independent Dental Practice, with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, has a position available for an Associate Dentist to join their friendly and established team based near Luton, Bedfordshire.
- Mixed NHS and Private practice
- UDA rate of £11-12
- Over 40% of overall income is from Private treatments & DenPlan!
- 45-50% Private Income (depending on experience)
- Full diary to inherit, including DenPlan list
- A lot of Invisalign and White Fillings treatments
- Specialists onsite including Endodontist and Restorative Specialist
- The Practice only uses advanced equipment and high-quality products so our dental team can provide the very best patient care
- Principal onsite along with experienced Associates and Specialists to provide support with complex cases if needed
- Enjoyable training days and rewarding social evenings
- Full Team of Hygienist, Therapists, TCO and brilliant support team with highly qualified nurses to provide support
- Staff team building events and trips
About the practice:
- Modern Surgery with air con
- Denplan available
- Fully Digital with OPG Machine, SOE, X-Rays, CBCT Scanner and Itero Microscope
- Specialist and clinical Lead on site
- Hygienist and Therapists available
- High Quality Nursing team with brilliant qualifications e.g. Radiography
- Belmont chairs
You Must Have:
- GDC registration with active NHS performer number
- Experience practicing dentistry in the UK
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna Thanasi- [email protected].
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be more than happy to help!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing