We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly dental practice based in Henley.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Fantastic rate of £12.00 + per hour
- Flexible working days and hours!
- Full time and Part time positions available !
- This fantastic job will involve 60% Clinical and 40% of Admin tasks
- Day to day focus on Supporting the Dentist/Hygienist and Therapist in all clinical procedures
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Recently refurbished Independent Dental Practice
- Well located in the town with great facilities !
- Great reviews, patients are well maintained and very well looked after
- Fully Digital Practice with R4 system, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Cameras and more
- The practice offers amazing services such as Implants and Teeth Whitening
- Friendly and welcoming team of longstanding staff
- Parking On Site
- Full support from Head Nurse, Practice Coordinator and Practice Manager
- Great Transportations Links
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing