KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Residential Childcare Assessor
*Candidates must hold an Assessor Award to apply - up to date Assessing experience is not necessary as the company is happy to upskill in this area*
Location: Remote / Online with potential travel as required if learners require extra support
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (dependent on level of competency) + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA).
- Must have occupational competency at Senior level or above within a Residential Childcare setting.
- Ideally have experience of assessing Apprenticeship Standards within Children and Young People – although this is not necessary as candidates can be up-skilled to deliver Residential Childcare as long as they hold relevant occupational competency and an Assessor qualification.
- Happy to deliver Functional Skills (Maths and English up to Level 2).
- Must be comfortable with Online 1-1 and group based training delivery.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support a caseload of remote learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Children, Young People & Families Practitioner Level 4 (delivery up to Level 5 if competent to do so).
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Support learners to achieve Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Deliver a blended learning approach with the majority of delivery taking place remotely together with face to face visits only as required
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education