Job Title: AAT/Accountancy Trainer Assessor *Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: National - Home / Field based
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience) + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent (Our client is happy to consider applicants on a part-time basis)
A great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Our client is happy to consider non qualified Assessors, who posses solid experience within Accountancy, and ideally some exposure to learning and development, to deliver vocational qualifications to learners working across a range of industries.
Essential Criteria for all candidates
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA) - although this is not essential.
- Must hold a strong occupational background within Accountancy.
- Must hold an understanding of Apprenticeships and the AAT pathway.
- Must be comfortable to deliver training online via MS Teams / Zoom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel when required
- Support learners working towards Apprenticeship qualifications in Accountancy up to Level 4.
- Delivering completely online, with the occasional requirement to meet with learners on a face-to-face basis.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education