Transformation Project Manager needed in Weston Super Mare at £18.53 per hr PAYE - Reference:RQ504261
This role will involve:
- Propose and implement strategic transformation and change projects within an integrated, partnership programme delivering organisational change to improve the outcomes for service users and secure best value for the organisation.
- Develop and implement best practice approaches to programme, project and change management to ensure successful delivery
- Conduct robust investigation and analysis of project design, delivery and benefits realisation to inform programme development and evaluation
- Provide technical support for the most complex projects, developing and supporting colleagues by providing professional consultation, direction and support and be a role model for best practice.
- Carry a portfolio of individual projects where the problems presented are consistently challenging and complex and require advanced levels of skill and knowledge.
- Undertake a designated specialist role within the team and/or be a lead specialist in at least one professional area
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services