My client is looking for a Miner and Lead Miner to work on their HS2 Tunnel Excavation, based in Great Missenden near Aylesbury. This will be a Freelance role and will be ongoing for the next 12 months +, starting ASAP/February 2022.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- Having preferably worked for a sub-contractor on a major project such as HS2, Crossrail, Tideway, Hinkley Point or Lower Thames Crossing. This would be an advantage but by no means essential.
- HS2 Induction - would be an advantage, but not essential
- This is a freelance role - CIS is available.
- Having worked on an infrastructure / tunnelling / Pipeline projects would be an advantage
- Flexible rates between £280.00 - £380.00 per day CIS
Please send your CV to this advert. Alternatively, if you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to call James on 01489 898945.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other