Role: Principal Telecoms Engineer
Location: Midlands / North West / North of England
Employment Type: Contract / Permanent
An exciting opportunity exists to join a well-established organisation who are involved in a number of railway frameworks throughout the UK. You will have the opportunity to help shape the strategy for growth, as part of the telecoms team and help define its future offerings in line with company goals. The majority of projects/frameworks you will be involved in, will be operational telecommunications for signalling schemes on Network Rail Infrastructure.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the development of the telecoms team
- Providing technical railway telecommunications expertise in the design and construction elements of both current and upcoming projects.
- Producing design documentation
- Reviewing designs
- Putting together strategies for installation, construction, and testing.
- Acting as Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) for Design and Construction.
What you will need:
- Extensive railway Operational Telecommunications background in both Design and Construction activities.
- Previously been signed off as a CRE.
For more information then please get in touch with Jaden Pace from RSL or apply with a CV.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other