Our client is a global tech business with a very strong brand and footprint within the Automotive Engineering space.
They currently have openings within their business for several Senior Design Engineers working within the Design & Analysis group to provide design solutions for high performance automotive, aerospace, or marine projects and applications.
Components and systems you will be working on will include castings, complex billet machined or composite components. The role represents a great opportunity to develop as an Engineer and learn from a broad range of experts across the broad spectrum of activities: Design, Simulation, Manufacturing and Development Testing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and release accurate models and drawings.
- Maintain agreed Project deadlines and provide regular feedback and/or reports on progress
- Be able to work interactively with other members of the Design & Analysis team
- Be able to exercise independent technical judgement using sound engineering principles and appropriate experience
- Interact with Production Engineers, suppliers and the Build Technicians to ensure that the designs are fit for purpose
- Provide Engineering support as required during component manufacture and assembly
Candidates MUST be proficient in the use of Siemens NX 9-12 or a similar CAD system.
Please apply now for full details.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other