An opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a thriving independent Estate Agent based in Leeds. This market leading brand has a strong sales division and is looking for an ambitious Sales Negotiator to complement the existing team. Trainees will be considered for this role, if you have excellent customer service background and an eagerness to join the property sector.
With this role the Sales Negotiator will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with both vendor and purchaser, booking viewings, generating market appraisals, negotiating the sale and sales progression. This role requires you to drive and have your own car as you will also be attending viewings.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- A lucrative salary and commission structure
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year