WB Employment is looking for an experienced MIG and TIG Welders.
Our Plymouth based client is a leading producer of server racks and network enclosures for well known companies.
- Welding computer cabinets,metal shelving etc.
- Cut metal, drill holes, spray paint etc.
- Manual MIG/MAG welding
- Manual TIG Welding
- Operation of robotic welding cells
- Working as part of a fast-paced Production Welding team
- Carrying out and recording of quality checks
Knowledge and Skills:
This position would suit someone experienced available immediately and happy to do this sort of repetitive work.
We are looking for a few experienced MIG & TIG although if you only have good MIG experience our client will provide TIG Training.
Please note: A Weld Test is necessary.
This position is 12 weeks Temporary to Permanent.
Benefits when permanent position secured:
- A fixed, three-shift system with the back shift (1500 – 2300) receiving a 25% premium and the night shift (2300 – 0700) receiving a 33% premium on basic rates.
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match your contributions up to 5%.
- A subsidised staff restaurant where a meal costs £2.25, free parking and free work wear.
This is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to build a long-term career with a Global Company!
If you are experienced welder and looking for new opportunities, apply now!