Director of Business Development, Business Development, Sales, Director of Sales
Are you a dazzling Director of Business Development with experience of hard selling FinTech into the cyber security market at £500k GM and up per year.? Do you have a proven track record of success, but feel that your current role is restricting your personal or commercial growth capability’s? Do you want to work for a company who is starting an exciting venture?
Due to business growth, I am recruiting for a Director of Business Development to work in London for a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions business. Working with a team of world class professionals to support you and help you grow throughout your journey with this establish company.
- Significant focus on driving client adoptions by promoting the company technology solutions to new and existing clients
- Opportunity to design and execute a sales plan based in your industry experience and personal track record of achievement
- Understand prospective client’s current regulatory technology and compliance needs to determine the most effective way to provide solutions through the company platform
A leading provider of risk management and technology solutions that focus on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity.
With 500 employees worldwide, they provide services to over 2800 regional, national and global firms in the financial services industry.
What’s in it for me
- Be valued, respected, supported, challenged and empowered
- To work in an ambitious and transforming environment
- Salary between £90k - £110k (OTE £160k - £185k) plus company benefits
Essential and Desirable skills
- 5+ years of business development experience in the financial industry
- Having a hard sales technique that requires you to be focused and interested in your potential buyer.
- You will be competitive and still retain a friendly demeanour.
- You will be able to demonstrate a sense of trustworthiness and compassion, showing respect to your client
- You must understand the compliance and regulatory obligations impacting the financial services industry
- Engaging in high level interaction
- Developing strategic sales plans
- Overall industry knowledge with an ability to learn quickly the company’s solutions
- Proven ability showing you have met and or exceed goals, build pipeline, effectively forecast and meet quarterly quota
- Excellent time management, qualifier and negotiator
- Ability to travel to client sites 25% of the time
Contact Charlene Mallon at PLR in confidence and discreetly or on 0161 804 2015