Account Manager required by my client who are a leading provider of privacy and risk management services in London.
As the Account Manager you’ll be part of the Account Services team where you will be playing a vital role in growing the business with existing customers in both the commercial and government business sectors, driving the continuous success of the organisation.
You will need to be confident, ambitious, and money motivated to succeed in this role but, due to the level of the opportunity then it would ideally suit a new graduate or a 2nd job candidate.
You will be rewarded with full training, competitive salary, great benefits and the potential to progress quickly from Account Services to Sales Executive (New Business) is very high.
Account Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Seeking new business opportunities by targeting existing customers
- Developing an understanding of the customers’ business challenges and advising them in ways which the client’s solutions can be used to address those challenges
- Administering telesales enquiries and sending quotations and supporting literature out to existing customers
- Arranging and attending remote or on-site visits and meetings with existing customers, which includes travel UK-wide.
- Promoting the client’s products, services, training and consultancy
- Developing sales quotations, and progressing opportunities through to closure
- Ensuring customer interactions are updated regularly in the company CRM system
- Researching the competitive landscape and sharing this information with your sales colleagues
- Actively participating in events and seminars
Account Manager Requirements
- Degree educated but the subject is unimportant.
- Passion for Sales coupled with a genuine interest in the application of IT in a business environment.
- Possess a natural communication style, and have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a wider team
- You should be competitive, driven and have the ability to deliver against set targets.
- Previous exposure to a Sales environment would be advantageous, however as these roles are at the entry level, such experience is not mandatory.
- UK Driving License is essential as you would be required to travel to customers sites throughout the UK