Service Delivery Manager, ITIL, £500 per day Outside IR35
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with a ITIL background to work with my client on a contract assignment which has been deemed Outside IR35.
You will be an experienced Service Delivery Manager who has worked within the finance sector and be comfortable working with minimum supervision.
You will be expected to:
- Maintain the capability testing strategy, and maintain stakeholders' expectation, iteratively improve the plan (if needed),
- Maintain a detailed Capability Readiness Assessment (CRA) test plans in MSP format covering testing, training and communication
- Develop testing criteria in collaboration with the user community, detailing out type of tests encompassing Private Beta and Public Beta phases ensuring service is fit for purpose
- Facilitate creation of test scripts within the business and manage testing delivery
- Improve and maintain service acceptance criteria for initial operation capability (IOC) and the final operating capability (FOC) through transition to BAU
- Create and agree a test success criterion with the business and user community supporting good governance
- Align testing plans with the decommission of Legacy systems and provide sufficient evidence to make these decisions
- Set up a regular engagement cadence partner organisations and the wider programme team to ensure a shared understanding of activities and responsibilities
- Develop user training plan, create service support training material, and deliver training working closely with the users, collecting feedback, and improving the training offer for & partner organisations.
- Support business user communication in line with the communication strategy
- Successful and open collaboration partner organisations staff when completing development activity
- Monthly Service review: Service output agreed and costings signed-off by appropriate staff via monthly service reviews
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance