£22,000 - £25,000 (OTE £30,000 - £45,000 DOE) we would like to stress that the OTE is very achievable and the average Sales Development Executive earns around £35k.)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working closely with the Sales Director to research and develop new client base.
- Research and develop new potential accounts via internet research, business to business calls and other media.
- Organise call plans to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Monitor and assess market for trends and opportunities
- Open new potential accounts through business to business calls and research
- Follow up calls and develop accounts
- Issue proactive offers from stock and incoming stock
- Maintain relationships with accounts established
- Monitor and record progress of each account on a company database system
- Weekly & Monthly rolling report to Sales Director on progress
- Liaising with internal departments to achieve satisfactory service levels for client requirements.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English
DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Business to Business sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Fluent in Nordic