Personal Assistant - Cardiff
- Previous experience working with stakeholders
- Proven experience of having worked with confidential/sensitive information.
- Very Organised
- Can multi-task
- Has previous experience working for more than
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Will be a remote worker
- In a team with 3 other remote assistants.
- Private Medical Insurance (including discounts on gyms, sportswear, etc.)
- Death in Service and Income Protection
We are the legal and professional services firm of choice for ambitious individuals and organisations.
A proactive partner, rather than a passive service provider, we combine the skills needed to successfully address complex legal and business issues with the softer human qualities that make working together a pleasure.
The business continues to undergo a period of rapid growth and change and now requires an experienced candidate to operate in a dual role, providing efficient remote administrative support to members of the Group Management team and directly supporting the Group Operations Manager in implementing the policies and efficiencies that will allow the Group to operate effectively across all areas.
The role is necessarily varied and the incumbent will need to work in an agile manner to address rapidly changing business needs.
- Work with key stakeholders and assist the GOM to develop, document and implement systems and related policies and procedures
- Identify, suggest and implement, as directed, improved operational efficiencies across the Group
- Support the GOM with ensuring compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Project support as required by the Group
- Other tasks as required by a busy Operations department
- Provide full remote administration support to various members of the Management team;
- Working with the Management team to ensure that deadlines for external client work and internal projects are achieved;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Completing expense forms to ensure prompt payment;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes, and post;
- Taking minutes as required;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Copy typing and transposing digital dictation as and when required;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Other duties as required by a busy Management team.
Pension, Parking, Gym Membership, Healthcare/Dental, Childcare Vouchers
Able to evidence an ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
•Strong communication skills and awareness of matters requiring high levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
•Able to demonstrate high levels of IT literacy
•Experience in liaising with corporate clients and contacts
•Excellent attention to detail
•Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
•Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
•Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
•Proven project management and implementation skills