Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for two Qualified Social Worker for a Children’s Services department in Kirklees Council.
You will be joining an Assessment Team or Child Protection Team, duties will include:
Applications from Social Workers who have previously worked and gained post qualifying experience within Duty and Assessment or Long Term Child Protection Teams are very welcome.
We would ask that applicants meet the following:-
• DIPSW or equivalent qualification and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified social worker.
• Have a full driving licence and car available for work
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
• Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
• Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
• Have confident IT skills, and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
• Have the ability to write clear, concise robust reports.
• Have a flexible approach when need arises.
Kirklees are offering an excellent hourly rate of up to £35.00 per hour (umbrella).
Contracts are full-time and offered for a minimum of 3 months (likely to be a rolling contract).
Ashberry Recruitment work with the majority of local authorities within the North of England and Yorkshire. Our team of specialist Social Work Consultants are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency career.
Please contact Ellis should you like to discuss these vacancies further or should you wish to discuss any other QSW vacancies within Yorkshire.