£40k - £55k Dependant on Experience
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + days between Christmas & New Year
Are you looking to work for a well respected client in the aerospace sector? If so, this Quality Manager role may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a well organised, enthusiastic Quality Manager to join their team to manage their quality functions, approvals and systems.
The right candidate will be accountable for guiding the team for the day-to-day maintenance of the AS9120 standards to ensure the full function of the quality process is carried through efficiently.
Further responsibilities of the Quality Manager will include:-
- Support the maintenance of the QMS systems.
- Host external/internal audits.
- Inspect and report of parts.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers regards any quality related concerns.
- Responsible for generation and maintenance of quality metrics and KPI’s.
Required experience for the Quality Managers role:-
- Strong quality background, preferably in the aerospace sector.
- Experience with machined parts.
- Skilled in reading technical drawings.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent communicator.
If you like the sound of the above and are looking for your new challenge, please click apply now!
If you are interested in hearing further information about the Quality Manager role, please contact Becky Marlow @ Orion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent