£30K - £40k Dependant on Experience
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + days between Christmas & New Year
Are you looking to work for a well respected client in the aerospace sector? If so, this Quality Engineer role may be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a well organised, hands on attitude Quality Engineer to join their team to assist and support the Quality Manager.
The right candidate will be accountable for supporting the team for the day-to-day maintenance of the AS9120 standards to ensure the full function of the quality process is carried through efficiently.
Further responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include:-
- Support the maintenance of the QMS systems.
- Liaising with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring calibration system is maintained and meets requirements.
- Assist with the generation of quality metrics and KPI’s,
Required experience for the Quality Engineers role:-
- Preferable a quality background in aerospace/defence.
- Knowledge of AS9100.
- Has had experience with machined parts.
- Able to read technical drawings.
- Good attention to detail.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
If you like the sound of the Quality Engineer role and are looking for your new challenge, please click apply now!
If you are interested in hearing further information about the Quality Engineer role, please contact Becky Marlow @ Orion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent