Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher needed for a school in Newcastle
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher in Newcastle.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive primary school?
Are you a committed and passionate KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher?
Do you have a creative and proactive approach?
A warm and community feel primary school with an excellent reputation in Newcastle is seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher to start work immediately. It is essential the right candidate has experience with teaching phonics.
The Head Teacher is looking for someone with excellent classroom management, who teaches with an enthusiastic and nurturing approach and has high expectations of learning and behaviour management.
The position is full time and has the potential to go permanent. Newly Qualified Teachers/NQT's/ Early Career Teachers/ECT's are encouraged to apply!
In return, the KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a fun and welcoming environment.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience of teaching KS1 / Key Stage 1.
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with.
- An updated DBS.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies.
- A good, up to date knowledge and understanding of subject (s) /curriculum areas and the relevant statutory and non-statutory curricula / frameworks.
- Able to design and teach effective lessons and learning activities across the relevant curriculum, age and ability ranges including personalising learning to meet individual needs.
- Evidence of appropriate, relevant and on-going professional development and training.
If you are interested in this position, please call Rhianna on 0191 691 5007 or send your CV to [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year