Housing Benefits officer needed in London but open to remote working Ref 581705 £18.48ph
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
- Proven experience of processing all types of Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction claims.
- Extensive experience of Capita Academy Benefits system.
- Up to date knowledge of Housing Benefit legislation and the ability to apply this accurately on a case by case basis
- A proactive and customer-focused approach to resolving queries
- Work will be in all areas including:
- New claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims
- Award Discretionary Housing Payments (DHPs)
- Work on VEP, ATLAS and Universal Credit files
If you have experience of QBF and/or SQL in addition to the above, please let us know as we can negotiate separate terms.
The role is open to remote working .Full time hours on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services