School Receptionist needed for a school in Newcastle
Hello Education are looking for a school receptionist for a secondary school in Newcastle.
- Do you have admin experience?
- Are you an experienced receptionist?
- Do you have experience working in a school?
- Are you motivated and driven?
A school in Newcastle are looking for a receptionist to work full time and to start immediately. The right candidate should be able to multi-task, work under pressure and be a strong communicator.
The role is very challenging and fast paced, so it is essential the candidate has receptionist experience and is pro active. Although it is not essential the candidate has experience working in a school, experience as a receptionist is fundamental. Moreover, the candidate will be liaising with departments throughout the school, staff, students, parents and other professionals.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Experience working as a receptionist or admin work
- Experience operating a busy switchboard
- Confidence in communicating via phone, email, and writing
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating systems such as Word and Excel
- Ability to handle sensitive data
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education