Customer Service Team Leader
Established over thirty years ago, my client is a large-scale contractor accountancy based in Altrincham; they offer a full scope of contractor accounts services including limited company, umbrella, and CIS, they now seek an experienced Customer Care Team Leader to join their Customer Care Team.
Sitting within a 35+ head count customer care department, the primary focus of this role will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of a team of 6 whilst acting as a point of escalation when required. You will be working within a fast-paced environment to work alongside your team, delivering outstanding levels of customer service at all times.
Staff are at the heart of everything the business does, and they pride themselves on their Investors in People Gold status; through ongoing training, development and strong team morale, the department has fantastic levels of staff retention and regularly promote from within where they can. Within this role, you’ll also benefit from the option of flexible and hybrid working.
- Overseeing a small team within the department who act as the first point of contact for any inbound enquiries via telephone and email
- Assisting in the resolution of existing customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Acting as a point of escalation within the department
- Monitoring team member performance, identifying any requirements for further training/support
- Having customer satisfaction at the forefront of your mind at all time when assisting with resolutions
- Working to achievable team related KPI’s based on query response times
- A naturally confident communicator with great people skills
- Previous experience of managing a team within a busy customer service environment
- Is driven and enthusiastic towards providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude with a professional demeanour
- A natural motivator
- Able to follow procedures accurately
- Can communicate effectively both orally and in writing internally and externally
- Can manage own time to deal with multiple tasks efficiently
- Can work under pressure to achieve deadlines
Salary + Benefits
Competitive starting salary of £28-£32k based on experience, plus fantastic benefits including 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, annual salary reviews, casual dress, the option for flexible and hybrid working, funded qualifications, company events and treats, paid volunteering days, onsite parking (where available), and much more!
Please get in touch for more details with regards to this fantastic opportunity, by sending your CV through to Laura via this advert.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services