KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: SIA Tutor
Location: Newcastle - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: up to £29,000 (Depending on skills and experience)
- Experience of delivering Security/SIA based programmes to learners aged 16+.
- Hold a recognised Teaching qualification PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Security/SIA
- Hold own Level 2 qualifications in Functional Skills English and Maths or GCSE equivalents.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Teach/assess learners in a classroom based environment, across SIA/Security based programmes.
- Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education