Organisational Development Practitioner needed in Liverpool £15.99 per hr PAYE - Reference: RQ581529
This role will involve:
- Main purpose of this role is to develop, co-ordinate and deliver a diverse and innovative programme of training, learning and organisational development interventions to support the transformation of services and culture programme.
- The post holder work will contribute to the delivery of the Plan and deliver and promote excellent customer service, externally and internally.
- They will facilitate and lead training sessions, owning key actions and deliverables for all customers of the service.
- They will design and develop innovative and high-quality classroom and blended OD solutions that meet the needs of and objectives of the business.
- They will establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders supporting transformation corporate to ensure business objectives are articulated into development needs.
- They will interpret data to provide workforce insight and intelligence to shape L/D/OD interventions.
- They will work closely with HR Business Partners to advise and support managers in the implementation and management of organisational change to support new ways of working, culture change and effective high performing teams.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources