We are a leading manufacturing organisation working closely with our clients to help realised their product aspirations through product development into high volume manufacture. Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our highly motivated facilities engineering team working Monday - Friday 8-4:30 (No shift). This role offers a range of benefits such as; Private medical insurance, Flexible benefits, up to 10% pension contribution, income protection +many more!
The successful Multi-Skilled Engineer will maintain, repair and improve mechanical equipment, piped and pressurised service including steam, water, purified water, compressed air, trade effluent, pumps, rotating equipment, compressors, chillers, fans and associated HVAC systems in a safe and compliant manner in all areas of the site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake planned preventive maintenance and repair activities on mechanical equipment, piped and pressurised service including steam, water, purified water, compressed air, trade effluent, pumps, rotating equipment, compressors, chillers, fans and associated HVAC systems in a safe and compliant manner to a level at least equivalent to a nationally accredited standard including all required mechanical and electrical isolations in a safe and controlled manner.
- Undertake non-routine improvement work on the above.
- Advise where changes to services, equipment, service parts or materials and components will improve the reliability for the end user, provide efficiency improvements, direct Health and Safety and cost savings or improve compliance.
- Use and full understanding of site engineering systems such as drawing management system, computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) and controlled site documentation (SOP’s, PFM’s and RS’s)
- Familiarity with site systems such as change control, validation and EHS procedures to ensure compliance with company and industry requirements.
- Completion of cGMP documentation when required (Work Orders, Service records)
We are looking for an apprenticeship trained individual with a minimum NVQ Level 3 (Mechanical &/or Electrical) and computer literacy with site systems. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working in a Regulated Industry such as Pharma, Food, Chemical etc…
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities