Are you an accomplished Maintenance Engineer who is looking for a change? Look no further, I am partnered with a business which will provide You with a great working environment.
The business itself is a solid company with a track record supplying a diverse range of companies across mainly for over 40 years with their data storage units and power supplies. So, if you want to master your skills with any business - this is the Maintenance Engineer role for you!
Day to Day you will work as a Maintenance Engineer and will be Maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing plant equipment, which will mean that no day will be the same and you will get involved with some serious force as well as with fine dexterity.
Don't miss your chance to be involved with a well established company, using your skills to the fullest potential and working on some exciting projects as the Maintenance Engineer.
Maintenance Engineer Role
Monday to Friday
The Maintenance Engineer will complete a variety of skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work on various plant equipment including but not limited to electrical and mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and compressors
- Diagnose mechanical or electrical problems and determine how best to correct them.
- Dismantle equipment to access and remove defective parts using hand and power tools.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools and reassemble equipment.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work order to perform required maintenance and service.
- Support departments by performing PPM on various equipment.
- Inspects mobile equipment and performs PPM to ensure functionality
- Provides emergency attention and repairs of equipment to avoid production downtime
- Oversee work being completed by outside contractors
- Develop and maintain inventory of critical spare parts whilst recording documentation
Benefits of the Maintenance Engineer
- 6% bonus
- Pension scheme
- Medical and critical illness cover
If you feel this is the Maintenance Engineer role for you, APPLY now!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing