- Delivering construction works on the councils operational, commercial properties and occasionally residential garages.
- Detailed knowledge of building technology and construction including identifying diagnosing defects and repair solutions.
- Preparing drawings (as required), schedule of works and specifications through the various stages required for the delivering of improvement works, planned and reactive repairs,K
- Managing projects from inception to completion including the design and preparation of documents for quotation and tendering purposes.
- Co-ordinating with specialist consultants and acting as Principal Designer (CDM regs) where required.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure coordination with other capital works programmes.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of NBS specifications and use of Autocad would be an advantage.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other