Position: Graduate Engineer
Reports to: Team Leader
Role Purpose: This role will contribute to successfully delivering projects to budget and timescales.
Critical relationships: The Graduate Engineer reports to a Team Leader and collaborates with all stakeholders cross discipline to achieve 'best for project' outcomes.
- Delivering technical assignments, work elements, work packages and project engineering design activities under supervision
- Numerical analysis and preparation of technical reports
- Use of software to undertake engineering design
- Site visits and design team meetings as required
- Application of your acquired skills and knowledge in a range of environments.
- Successful contribution to and delivery of projects in a team environment,
- Personal responsibility of work
- Specific experience, skills & knowledge
- Application of Engineering principles
- Design Development
- Computer Aided Design and Modelling
Qualifications / skills
- Honours degree in relevant discipline required
- You will work towards Chartered Engineer status with relevant body.
- Collaborative team player
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Problem solving
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other