Assistant Registration Officer Licensing needed in Bedford paying £10.01 ph Ref 5204633
This role will involve:
- Generation of standard licensing correspondence, filing of correspondence, other documents and all associated work and preparation of file notes.
- Photocopying and data entry onto computer systems. The need for accuracy and confidentiality is paramount.
- Responding to telephone calls and talking face to face with applicants/licensees at the Borough Hall Reception as necessary. This will include providing basic advice on legal and policy requirements across the full range of licences the team are responsible for.
- Routine clerical and administrative tasks carried out in an efficient and effective manner and other designated tasks to ensure the Unit’s success.
- Maintenance of various records and the collection from and delivery to individual offices of correspondence, documents, records and files.
- To monitor and arrange to replenish stocks of office consumables and monitor the efficient working of machines the post-holder uses on a regular basis.
This is working part time on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services