An ‘Outstanding’ special needs school in West Northumberland are looking to employ an LSA / Learning Support Assistant after the May half term.
The school is for children aged from 2 to 19 years with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties including Autism. The school is looking for someone with experience in supporting children with PMLD and is comfortable providing personal care.
The post will involve group work but sometimes supporting students on a one-to-one basis with their education, speech and language and emotional wellbeing.
This is a full time role.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
- Previous SEND experience, particularly with PMLD
- Experience working in a SEND environment
- Experience providing personal care
- Caring and friendly
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year