Scrutiny Research and Development Co-ordinator needed in Ilford paying £136.43 per day Ref RQ572758
This role will involve:
- To assist and support in the development and on-going operation of an effective Scrutiny function
- To plan, coordinate and direct scrutiny reviews using project management tools and techniques
- To provide high-quality support and advice to elected members and senior officers on scrutiny
- In the context of scrutiny, to act as a catalyst for identifying opportunities for service and process improvements, with elected members, senior officers, and partner organisations
- To promote the scrutiny process with partner agencies and the public
- Ensuring the provision of timely, innovative high quality and cost-effective work
This is working full time on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services