£21 - £23ph Umbrella rate
Based in Stanstead, this division of a global Aerospace company, are providers of third-party MRO services for their healthy order book consisting of commercial, regional, and general aviation customers as well as military, helicopter, and business jet markets. They are looking for a dynamic and proactive Internal Recruiter to maintain the organisations growth strategy, by developing new capabilities and providing engineering solutions in a diverse and fast-moving environment.
As the Internal Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Directly sourcing candidates using a range of media, networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Effectively collaborate with hiring managers by providing shortlists of relevant candidates
- Using social media to advertise positions and to network with new candidates.
- Build and expand the candidate database to support any future recruitment.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, management of first line screening and interviews
- Working towards and exceeding KPI's
The successful Internal Recruiter will have the following experience:
- Previous recruitment / resourcing experience
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Secondary School or equivalent