Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Junior Support Consultant up to £40,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a fantastic end-user company that is based in Scotland. They are looking to grow their team as they have new Dynamics 365 Business Central projects across Scotland and the UK. They are looking for someone who has experience with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central as well as support, and is looking to grow their skills within a fantastic company.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to understand and document business requirements - “as is” and “to be” processes
- Assist in the design of solutions in conjunction with our suppliers that satisfy business requirements and deliver measurable business benefits
- working collaboratively with third party project teams throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are understood and delivered
- managing internal stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Troubleshoot and resolve application related problems and incidents
- Provide system specifications, supporting UAT documentation and facilitate systems testing
- Make recommendations for business improvements that can be achieved through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback.
- Creating Training Materials for staff and roll out training
- Support reporting and business intelligence solutions and assisting in the rollout and continuous development of JET/power BI reports and other reporting platforms
- 1 – 2 years previous ERP Applications experience in a support role, you might be ready to take the next step and move into Projects
- Previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central / D365 CS, Power Apps, Jet Reports, Power BI or Azure would be advantageous.
- Experience of stock, assemblies, manufacturing & Distribution preferred
- Experience confidently facilitating workshops or problem-solving meetings with several stakeholders
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing
- Experience training new users in the use of IT systems
- An understanding and knowledge of the stages of the IT Project lifecycle
- An understanding of and experience in waterfall and agile methodologies
- They offer a brilliant salary package: Up-to £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, private healthcare and std gov pension
- Hybrid working
- Travel to office 1-2 days a week
- Grow your technical and consultancy skills, comprehensive training program available to the right candidate
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central client has got an operational center in Scotland, Glasgow with fully hybrid working, traveling to office 1-2 days a week.
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Junior, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Support, Implementation, Technical, Analyst, Functional, UK, Scotland, Glasgow, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Argyll, Bute, Ayrshire, Banffshire, Berwickshire, Borders, Caithness, Clackmannanshire, Dumfriesshire, Galloway, Dunbartonshire, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Fife, Highlands & Islands, Inverness-Shire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet