This company is an early stage, well-funded and high growth technology business disrupting the way we asses and treat musculoskeletal issues from the workplace to the clinic
A musculoskeletal issue is anything that affects the way you move. From a desk worker with back pain to a hip replacement to a professional athlete with an ACL injury. This company has products that solve problems across the spectrum
They offer an excellent salary of up to £75k depending on experience
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Take technical responsibility for key areas of development
- Delivering new features and functionality that will continue to enhance their customer experience
- You will support the building of a culture of engineering excellence, through coaching, mentoring and collaborating with other engineers in your team as well as furthering your won development
- Your passion and experience will make a massive difference as you join a friendly team where teamwork, pride in your work and a positive attitude is key
- You will have 4+ years of experience in frontend software engineering
- You have built a commercial application of significant complexity using any web technology
- You’re mission drives and care about changing the lives of billions
- You have extensive experience with modern software development practices such as TDD, CI/CD and a DevSecOps mindset.
- Although not essential but it would be great if you have experience working in a start up before
They offer an excellent salary package: £75k depending on experience
Remote (London twice a week)
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet