Project Support Assistant needed in Wigan paying £10.81 per hr PAYE - Reference: 0005 DBBD / 1
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
- Provide project support as required by the relevant Business Partner and Assistant Business Partners. This includes arranging consultation sessions/meetings/events, booking venues, organising refreshments, sending out communications, providing front-of-house support at events, etc.
- Assist with the design, implementation and evaluation of OD projects interventions.
- Carry out budget monitoring activities including processing invoices, maintaining financial records, dealing with financial queries, relating to the workstream’s programme of work.
- Prepare management information/data as required.
- Provide responsive customer support, by email and telephone, dealing with first line enquiries independently and referring more complex enquiries to team members.
- Continually look for new and improved ways of doing things, including digital solutions and improvements to processes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration