Meeting Support Officer needed in Southampton paying £10.59 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5205084
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
- To effectively communicate with internal and external customers, face-to-face, in writing and over the telephone, in line with standards.
- To undertake a wide range of activities including word processing, photocopying, scanning, filing and circulating information, preparing presentation material, ensuring that all work is accurate and delivered to customers within agreed timescales and to agreed standards.
- To collect, record, compile and input data both manually and electronically, in order to maintain comprehensive, up to date electronic and paper (where required) filing and information systems.
- To run reports and use the data to create letters using mail merge, inputting into customer tracking software where appropriate.
- To organise and prepare for non-statutory meetings with multiple participants, including those from external agencies.
- To be responsible for ensuring the management and archiving of key documents, ensuring processes are followed to ensure records are kept in accordance with the retention schedule, Information Security Policies, Freedom of Information and Data Protection Principles.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration