Income Control Officer needed in Wembley paying £14.64 per hr PAYE - Reference: 5205215
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying and recording receivables’ data
- Preparing and processing invoices, supplier amendments and bank deposits as well as allocation of all income using AIMS income management & Oracle systems and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- To work collaboratively as part of the AR team to achieve customer service excellence.
- To advise management of any significant discrepancies or failures in financial or control procedures.
- Carry out duties with due regard to Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection and Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services