KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Work Placement Officer / Employer Engagement
Location: East Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Engage with local employers, networks and referral agencies to secure, advertise and source work placement opportunities for a caseload of young learners progressing on to Traineeship programmes.
- Maintain relationships with local employers to secure further opportunities for learners.
- Ensure candidate suitability and eligibility for the programme through initial screening and interviews, carrying out a full diagnostic assessment.
- Identify any barriers to employment / learning, and provide support and direction for learners to overcome these barriers and achieve their goals.
- Ensure learners are working in a safe environment - completing all relevant paperwork such as Health & Safety documentation
- Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards.
- Experience of employer engagement to secure work placement / employment opportunities
- Experience of working within a performance targeted environment.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence and use of own vehicle - happy to travel around the East Midlands
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education