Job Title: Care Coordinator
Location: Colchester branch covering Clacton
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs per week
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the effective management and supervision of Care workers and supporting the Branch Manager to ensure the branch is providing an excellent provision of service to our customers, clients and colleagues on a daily basis. Ensuring compliance with national minimum standards and using effective rostering to fully utilise staff hours and drive employee engagement.
- Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and taking into account locations, skills required and customer preferences.
- Take responsibility for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, ensuring full
- Information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken.
- Assist Branch Manager with identification of further business opportunities outside of current client base.
- Matching care workers to customers, ensuring care workers are notified of all conditions relating to the assignment, including care worker’s rate of pay.
You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team, have a flexible approach to working hours and experience within the Care industry. This role will involve an element of on-call duties, therefore a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or Rachel Beddis on: 07719901616 or email: [email protected] for an informal discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing