Art and Technology Teacher needed for a special needs school in Newcastle
This role is to commence from September and is a full time position.
This fantastic special needs school based in Newcastle are looking to appoint an inspiring Art and Technology Teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school. You should be comfortable taking on a timetable which will include teaching up to GCSE level.
You will be expected to have a strong knowledge of the national curriculum and be a dedicated and committed Art and Technology Teacher.
The school require someone who is experienced working with SEND, particularly Autism and SEMH. You need to be a resilient and empathetic person who is great with behaviour management and can manage a busy work load.
The successful Art and Technology Teacher will have:
- QTS with an Art and Technology specialism
- Experience working with SEND, particularly Autism and SEMH
- Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
If you are the right Art and Technology Teacher for this role then please call Kiya on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education