Out client, a global medical technology company are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join the Solihull team. The Technical Support Specialist will be working in a team of Technical Support Specialists (TSSs) who provide remotely the clinical and technical guidance on the use and operation of our CRM (Cardiac Rhythm Management) products to the medical community and various departments.
All tasks below are office-based, and all interactions are performed remotely through standards ways of communication (phone, email, etc.).
- Provide technical support services in the field of Remote Patient Monitoring and CRM devices.
- Provide technical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Perform product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provide back-up support to Field Clinical Engineering/Sales Representatives in the areas of sales support (remote care and device management), regional training seminars and troubleshooting.
- Provide and conduct product training to in-house personnel.
- Assist in the presentation of educational material
Skills and competencies:
- Ideally a qualification in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred or working experience in a similar position.
- Track record as a technical specialist or a field engineer in our industry or equivalent.
- Successful engagement with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language.
- Good experience in use of analytical tools and software.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced changing environment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities