Cyber Security (GRC) Specialist
What's the role?
- part of the growth of our existing successful team, new and exciting roles are available for Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) specialists.
We can be flexible on location and we're happy to offer remote and flexible working too, including part-time hours. As well as our main offices in central Bath we also have offices in Plymouth, Portsmouth, Weymouth, Barrow and London. There will be some travel required to customer sites or to attend meetings.?
Roles are available for people with different levels of previous experience, but with a minimum of three years in GRC. (Our graduate level roles are covered elsewhere).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for GRC specialists who can:
- develop information security management/ governance systems;
- perform risk assessments for a range of systems, including interesting and bespoke systems;
- communicate information security risks clearly to a variety of stakeholders;
- provide security-related design advice to projects, contributing to a secure by design approach for projects;
- recommend appropriate technical, procedural and physical controls to mitigate risks;
- support projects to achieve security accreditation or compliance with security policies and standards;
- carry out compliance assessments against different standards.
As much of our work is directly customer focused, your ability to present and articulate technically complex work clearly to stakeholders with differing levels of technical knowledge is important.
Knowledge of both NCSC and internationally recognised cyber standards would be an advantage.
We value professional qualifications and professional registration with appropriate institutions and we can provide support, a generous training allowance and tailored experience in order for you to achieve these, if not already held.? ?Team members typically hold, or are working towards, CISSP or the Senior level CCP qualification in Security & Information Risk Advice.
Please note, this role is reserved for sole UK Nationals only and will be subject to security checks.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other