Operational Delivery Team Members are required for 3 months (likely to be extended) based in Harrow, Leicester and Chester.
We are looking for experienced Operational Team Members to support the implementation of a pilot for an initial 3-month role. The role of the Operational Team Member is to support the delivery of the Trust CCS pilot locally, with responsibility for change management and training for one or more speciality.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an active role within the Trust's Delivery Team. You will be joining as an Operational Team Members supporting the implementation of the Trust CCS in this fast paced and exiting programme.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of delivering change within the NHS
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team, working within challenging timescales
- Experience of training delivery
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Train Clinical, Operational and Administrative staff to use the solution
- Support the change at a Trust level, including sharing the solution in meetings, demos and 1-2-1 sessions
- Responsible for adoption in chosen specialty
- Provide feedback and data for monitoring of progress, activity, and other relevant information
Key activities and outputs
- Support the Delivery Manager in the implementation of the Trust CCS
- Engage with relevant teams helping them to deliver to timelines.
- Work closely with the Trust Communications team to plan and deliver the Communication and Engagement plan.
- Coordinate training and implementation with Technical and Onboarding leads
- Ensure that all identified users receiving training and the initial support that they need to start using the Trust CCS
- Work with the Delivery Manager to review benefits of the Trust CCS and communicate to the Executive team.
These roles are to start asap and will pay £150 per day Umbrella (inside IR35)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other