Health & Safety Manager
£50,000 – 57,000 + 10% Bonus + Medical Cover
With a UK turnover more than £150 million and being part of £1 Billion group, our client manufactures products used in both the construction industry and consumer markets and are a world leader in their field.
They have over 150 staff between two locations in Derbyshire and carry out operations from product manufacturing, conversion, storage, and delivery to their customers. One of the two Derbyshire sites is a lower tier COMAH site.
The company are now looking for a Health & Safety Manager who will be the Health and Safety lead for both sites. You will be responsible for a health and safety team of three and will continue to spearhead the mission to ensure the companies health and safety systems and attitude towards health and safety are first class.
The Health & Safety Manager is focussed on leading a Health & Safety team that works across the two sites. Your key focuses will be:
- Leadership and management of the three strong H&S team (SHE Engineer, SHEQ Engineer, Lead Process Safety Engineer)
- Ensuring the auditing schedule for the business is completed by the team.
- Chairing and leading root cause analysis for any H&S non compliances and closing out corrective actions to continuously improve the H&S system in place.
- Liaising with the external HSE body for any changes in policies that may be needed and reflecting them within company H&S systems.
- Ensuring all areas of the business are compliant in readiness for external audits.
- Running and leading H&S Projects within the business
- Driving a culture of engagement for H&S within the business.
- Key member of the Senior Management team representing H&S for the business on internal leadership meetings and across the group.
To be successful in your application for this Health & Safety Manager role you will need:
- COMAH Site experience
- A health and safety qualification
- Experience in leading a health and safety function.
- To be an engaging leader who can build team spirit.
- To be able to plan and manager the work of others effectively.
- £50,000 - 57,000 salary depednant upon experience
- 10% performance related bonus
- Private Medical Cover
- 4% matched pension contribution
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
10% Bonus, Private Health Care
- Industry Sector IT & Internet