£22,000 per annum (approx. £11 p/h)
4 Months Contract
Full time in the office during training - then 3 Days Office, 2 Days Work From Home
Our Client is a global business that offers industrial/waste water treatment equipment and services around the world, for over 100 years. They have 4 sites over the UK, and one site is currently undergoing a movement from elsewhere to Warrington. Until the move, the role involves working from home.
If you think you are right for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769.
This will involve:
- Processing/tracking orders with SAP
- Helping to keep the database up to date
- Process certificates for customer equipment
- General administrative duties.
To be successful for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Have experience with SAP (desirable)
- Experience working in busy/Pressurised environments
- Customer liaison experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work in pressurized environments and handle several complex orders at the same time.
Benefits of this role include:
- Training and development
- Holiday Pay
- 4 month contract
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07704543769. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet