Gardener/ Handyman - Brentford - £24k - £27k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Gardener/ handyman to join a very well respected investment and property management company, helping to upkeep the internal areas and external grounds of apartment blocks in West London.
The successful candidate will have basic experience of duties which include; general gardening, exterior painting, general upkeep of grounds and some internal maintenance jobs.
The Gardener/ Handyman will have some general handyman/ maintenance experience, have a full UK driving licence and the drive to work hard.
Gardener/ Handyman – Experience Needed
- Some basic Gardening Experience
- General maintenance experience
- Ability to multitask and follow processes.
- Solid workmanship.
- Some experience of basic tiling/ plumbing is advantageous.
- Painting and decorating experience.
Gardener/ Handyman – Benefits
- £24k - £27k Basic depending upon experience.
- Varied role.
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
- Ad hoc bonuses.
- Potential of company van.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property