Administrator based in Cannock and the rate is £10.00 per hr PAYE
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ582692
This role will involve:
- To welcome visitors to the building, issue and collect visitor badges and direct people as appropriate.
- Ensure that an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times within the reception area, including contacting the meeting hosts.
- Maintain the reception area to ensure an impressive and professional appearance.
- Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required, including details of procedures for making complaints.
- Maintain a pleasant and tidy reception environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration