Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Support Consultant up to £60,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the most reputable Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central Partners based in the southwest of England. They are looking to grow their team as they have won new Dynamics 365 Business Central projects across Europe and the UK. They are looking for someone who has extensive experience with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central as well as support.
- Work as part of a NAV/D365 Business Central team
- Expand horizons and support with NAV/D365 queries & problems
- Gravitas to manage client relationships & resolve issues
- Ability to think laterally, solve problems and yet be customer centric
- Must have Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Good understanding of the finance sector
- Understanding of key support systems and processes
- spent several recent years in a Microsoft Partner supporting NAV and more recently BC projects
- They offer a brilliant salary package: £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus private healthcare, plus death in service, std gov pension
- Hybrid working
- In office 2 days a week and 3 days working from home.
- Own work laptop and phone to take home
- The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central client has got an operational center in Lichfield with hybrid working, traveling to office 1-2 days a week.
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, End User, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Support, Dynamics 365 support, BC support, Microsoft Dynamics NAV support, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, Gloucestershire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Rutland, Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Worcester, Staffordshire, West Midlands Lichfield.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet