Property Assistant based in Huddersfield and the rate is £12.17 per hr PAYE
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 0005 FC5F / 1
This role will involve:
- Providing support to the Compliance Team – report collation and data cleansing
- Data collection, collation and maintenance of information
- Work collaboratively with the Compliance Team and other Officers to monitor, analyse and deliver improvements across all relevant performance indicator areas in order to ensure ongoing compliance with regulations.
- Prepare professional and clearly written communications to colleagues, partners and customers.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, and use them to provide management updates using appropriate functionality to cleanse, interrogate and interpret data to ensure accurate management information is available in a timely manner, in the appropriate format for the audience, for example creating tables and graphs for use within management reports;
- Complete guided quality assurance checks of compliance-related reports received, and maintain quality assurance logs for reporting and contract management purposes.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports from compliance systems to identify cyclical assessments required, format and issue to Technical Officers, and liaise with responsible officers to assist in assessment/action completion
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property